Our Miracles of the Bible activity book helps children (ages 8–13) learn and remember important details about the miracles of the Bible. Packed with 152 pages of stories, quizzes and puzzles, fun worksheets, and Bible verse copywork activities! Plus scripture references for further Bible reading and an Answer Key for teachers. The perfect resource to keep on hand for Homeschoolers, Sunday and Sabbath school teachers, and parents.
Includes nine Old Testament and eleven New Testament miracles units.
Very little teacher prep needed. Just print the activity sheets and go! This Bible study resource was created by a Bible teacher with over 25 years’ experience teaching the Body of Messiah. Homeschool and classroom tested and student approved.
WHO IS IT FOR?
3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
Children's Ministry leaders
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
1. Bible passage
2. Bible quiz
3. Bible Word Search Puzzle
4. Bible Verse Copywork & color activity sheet
5. Fun worksheet
6. My Story Retell activity sheet
7. My Bible Notes
Plus an Answer Key for teachers and parents
**20 MIRACLES OF THE BIBLE INCLUDES**
1. Serpents and snakes: Moses and Aaron before Pharaoh
2. Red Sea Crossing
3. Water from the Rock
4. Crossing the Jordan
5. Fire from Heaven: Elijah and the prophets of Baal
6. Chariots of Fire: Elijah gets taken to Heaven
7. Swallowed By A Fish: Jonah
8. Fiery Furnace
9. Daniel and the Lions
10. Birth of the Messiah
11. Wedding at Cana
12. Loaves and Fishes: Yeshua (Jesus) feeds the 5000
13. Calming the storm
14. Ten Lepers
15. Raising of Lazarus
16. Healing a Paralyzed Man
17. Yeshua heals a blind man
18. Tabitha, Arise!
19. Peter’s Escape: Peter freed from prison
20. Earthquake!: Paul and Silas freed from prison in Phillipi